Effective May 18, 2018
Your Privacy Matters
1. Information We Collect
1.1 Information You Provide to Us
We collect information about you when you register with us or place an order for products or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback, and participate in competitions. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
Screen-Magic collects personal information from you, from different sources mentioned below, or when you use any of our web-based products or services.
- Event registrations through a third-party supplier
- Shared by you at our booth at a trade show or event
- Data opt-in forms on website
- Registration for any service
- Information provided to us by third-party data vendors, such as Clearbit
1.2 Information from Other Sources
Screen-Magic receives personal information about you from our third party or business partners with whom we have a contractual relationship. When we get information from a third party, such as your employer, we typically receive limited contact information, and we collect the rest of the personal information directly from you when you interact with us. We may collect the following categories of personal information:
The personal data we may collect is:
|Personal Data Type||Source|
|First Name||Visitor registration/website opt-in forms/exhibitor registrations/publicly available information|
|Last Name||Visitor registration/website opt-in forms/exhibitor registrations/publicly available information|
|Full Postal Address||Visitor registration/website opt-in forms/exhibitor registrations/publicly available information|
|Email Address||Visitor registration/website opt-in forms/exhibitor registrations/publicly available information|
|Telephone||Visitor registration/website opt-in forms/exhibitor registrations/publicly available information|
|Business Email, Title & Employer Contact details||Standard Business Activities|
|Business Job Description||Standard Business Activities|
|Personal information you provide during the recruiting process||Recruitment Activities|
|Employee Information collected during the course of your work for us||From Employees, past and present|
|Website Information gathered via cookies about your activity while visiting our website or interacting with our content and communications||From Marketing Activities|
2. How We Use Your Data
The personal information that we collect is used to perform our contractual obligations, as well as to communicate with you as per your consent based on legitimate needs. We use your personal information for the following purposes:
2.1 Product Services
We use your data for standard business activities.
We use data and content for marketing campaigns and promotions and network growth and engagement.
2.3 Customer Support
We use the data (which can include your communications) to investigate, respond to and resolve complaints and service issues.
2.4 Security and Investigations
We use data for security, fraud prevention and investigations. We use your data (including your communications) if we think it’s necessary for security purposes or to investigate possible fraud or other violations.
We enable communications between you and others through our SMS Services.
We would also send you messages about the availability of our Services, security, or other service-related issues.
We send messages about promotional campaigns initiated by us or our partners.
We will contact you through email, mobile phone by text messages and push notifications.
You may change your communication preferences at any time. Please be aware that you can opt-out of receiving service messages from us, including security and legal notices. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.6 Product Enhancement
We use your data, such as feedback, to conduct development of our Products and Services.
3. How We Share Your Personal Information
We may share your information for any of these purposes with the following individuals and entities:
- Screen-Magic business partners who sell or deliver our products and services.
- Vendors engaged by Screen-Magic to provide certain services on behalf of Screen-Magic, such as marketing services, content management/data storage, and payment processing.
Screen-Magic will never sell, rent, or disclose your personal information to third-party entities except as described in this Privacy Notice.
3.1 Service Providers
We use other vendors to help us provide our Services as part of our product ecosystem. They will have access to your information as reasonably necessary to perform their tasks on our behalf, and are obligated not to disclose or use it for other purposes.
3.2 Legal Disclosure
It is possible that we will need to disclose information about you when required by law, subpoena, or other legal process, or if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or to assist government enforcement agencies,
- Enforce our agreements with you,
- Investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations,
- Protect the security or integrity of our Service (such as by sharing with companies facing similar threats).
We will attempt to notify you about legal demands for your personal data when appropriate in our judgment, unless prohibited by law or court order or when the request is an emergency. We may dispute such demands when we believe, in our discretion, that the requests are overbroad, vague or lack proper authority, but we do not promise to challenge any demand.
4. Data Retention
Screen-Magic retains personal information for as long as we have a legitimate business relationship with you, or with an organization with which you are affiliated (such as your employer). We may also retain personal information about prospective customers or prospective employees until you withdraw your consent or it has been a period of two years since you’ve provided consent and you no longer have a relationship with us. We also may retain your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal or contractual obligations.
Screen-Magic will process and store personal data for a maximum of two years.
5. Your Rights as Data Subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review – in the event that Screen-Magic refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 6 below.
Visitors can learn more about how to make these requests here. You may also contact us using the contact information below, and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
6. Your Consent
Consent to Processing: Consent to processing is in the form of binary value of “Yes” or ”No”.
Consent Last Updated: We record the value that contains the date and time when the Consent field was updated.
Consent Notes: This value will contain any notes and will capture:
- The purpose of processing for which consent was obtained,
- The way in which consent was obtained (e.g. ticked box online, in person at event),
- Previous consent purposes
7. Contact Us
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Screen-Magic (or third parties as described above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Screen- Magic’s data protection representative.
|Contact Name||Khaiser Ahmed|
|Address 1||Screen-Magic Mobile Media Inc., 2831 St. Rose Parkway, Suite 200, Henderson, NV 89052|
|Address 2||Screen-Magic Mobile Media Pvt. Ltd., 201, 2nd Floor, ‘A’ Wing, Manikchand Ikon, Dhole Patil Road, Pune, Maharashtra 411001|
|Contact Number 1||UK: 0-808-189-1305|
|Contact Number 2||US: 1-888-568-1315|